We respect your right to privacy. This policy summarizes what personally identifiable information we may collect, and how we might use this information. This policy also describes other important topics relating to your privacy.
During your visit to our website, we will collect statistical data about your visit, such as the date, time and length of your visit, the URLs or addresses of the website pages you visit, the operating system, browser, search engine and IP address used by the computer you are using to connect to the internet, and the domain name from which you are accessing the internet. This information is collected by third party software operating on our website.
We use and disclose such statistical data for the following purposes:
- To identify user behavior and industry trends on our website;
- To maintain and optimize the technical performance, operation and security of our website; and
- To measure the effectiveness of any advertising on our website.
We may disclose such statistical data to others, including Manufacturers.
During the process of registering as a member of our website, you may provide us with Personal Information, for example, email addresses, names, and job titles. We may also collect other Personal Information about you during the course of your relationship with us, either directly from you or from third parties. We will use, disclose and store such Personal Information for the purposes of:
- establishing and maintaining your registration and your account with us;
- contacting you about your registration, your account or the services we provide to you;
- gauging customer satisfaction and providing customer services;
- providing technical support and administration;
- maintaining our records;
- addressing feedback or complaints and resolving disputes; and
- sending you Direct Marketing Information.
If you want us to stop sending Direct Marketing Information to you, you can contact us at any time to request that we stop sending you such information. You can either contact us directly (firstname.lastname@example.org) or use the “Unsubscribe” facility at the bottom of any Direct Marketing Information email or communication that we send you.
We will use all reasonable means to maintain adequate security measures to safeguard the Personal Information we hold from loss or unauthorized access, use, modification or disclosure. However, as the internet is an open network, we do not warrant or guarantee that your Personal Information is safe from loss or unauthorized access, use, modification or disclosure, either during transmission to or from our website, or when held by us.
Modifications to this policy
Last updated: February 2022